Who we are
Our website address is: https://ivypac.org.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. After approval of your comment, your profile picture may be visible to the public in the context of your comment.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
To contact us visit, click here.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
We may use third-party web analytics services, such as those of Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics, to measure the effectiveness of our advertising and determine how visitors use this website. These service providers’ tools, including cookies and web beacons, allow us to collect information such as the state and ZIP code from which our visitors come and the IP addresses of our visitors’ computers. To opt out of aggregation and analysis of data collected by Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics, please click here and here.
Who we share your data with
Sharing of Information
• With vendors, consultants and other service providers or volunteers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf, including Shopify, who hosts our online store (see www.shopify.com/legal/privacy for information on how Shopify handles the information it collects when you make a purchase);
• To report required information to the Federal Elections Commission, if applicable, including name, mailing address, occupation, and name of employers of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year (for additional information, visit the FEC website at http://www.fec.gov);
• With organizations, candidates, groups or causes that we believe have similar political viewpoints, principles or objectives;
• With candidates or organizations to whom you have made a donation through the Site;
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of IVYPAC or others;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, reorganization, sale of assets, financing or acquisition or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the assets of IVYPAC; and
• With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Site that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information. We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The IVYPAC website may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook "Like" button), which let you share actions you take on our Site with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
To contact us visit, click here.
How we protect your data
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect the personal information you provide on this website against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use and other unlawful forms of processing. We use Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) technology to protect the transmission over the internet of your payment card data. You can check the security of your connection by looking at the URL line of your browser. When accessing a secure site, the first characters of the site address change from “http” to “https.” If you are using a web browser or firewall that does not permit communications through secure sites, you will not be able to make purchases on our site.
During the checkout process on our store, what we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders. We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses. We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you, payment gateways (Shopify and Stripe) and shipping providers (Fedex, UPS, USPS, etc.).