IVYPAC's 1908 Campaign
In July, we kicked off our 1908 campaign to raise funds to support our candidates that are standing in the gap for their constituents in Washington, DC as well as those seeking to join the Congressional ranks.
Can we count on you to support IVYPAC by contributing $19.08 today? Visit ivypac.org/contribute!
When you support IVYPAC, you help us support leaders that adhere to the values that we hold dear, like:
- Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA);
- U.S. Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX);
- U.S. Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-FL);
- U.S. Rep. Terri Sewell (D-AL);
- U.S. Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman (D-NJ);
- U.S. Rep. Alma Adams (D-NC);
- U.S. Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson (D-TX); and
- U.S. Congressional Candidate Lauren Underwood (D-IL14).
These women are strong advocates for many of the issues that matter to you and your family - healthcare, education, economic equality and many more. The time is now to make sure our candidates have the resources that they need to compete against well-funded opponents and win on November 6.
1908 is in our hearts 💕💚, in our minds and in our souls - Contribute to #IVYPAC's 1908 campaign and help us bring more ivy to the Capitol dome 🏛️!
Calling all Volunteers!
Candidates for office often need volunteers for canvassing and phone-banking. If you are available, please sign up to help:
- Congressional Candidate Lauren Underwood (D-IL14) by visiting https://www.underwoodforcongress.com/sign-up/ and
- U.S. Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) by visiting http://www.sheilajacksonlee18.com/wordpress/take-action/volunteer/
If you can volunteer generally for IVYPAC, sign up here.
Make Sure You Have Our Candidates' Back on Social Media and More!
Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) as well as U.S. Reps. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) and Terri Sewell (D-AL) are often participate in Congressional hearings related to hot topics like Intelligence and the Judiciary.
Senator Harris is slated to participate in the Congressional hearing for U.S. Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh on September 27, 2018 at 10 AM EST.
For the first time since the Anita Hill hearings in 1991, the Senate Judiciary Committee will question a nominee related to sexual misconduct. Senator Harris, a former prosecutor, is sure to be on point as always. The hearings will be broadcast on all major networks as well as streamed online. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for a link to online streaming.
Love💕💚 & #IVYPAC!